It’s time to take action and sign up for the next season ! Find our different rates, whether as a team or individually, and consult the upcoming program.
Turf 7×7 Outdoor season
Team / Individual
Mixed / Male
TURF 7×7 Outdoor season – Corporate
Turf 5×5 Outdoor season
Team / Individual
2 x 8 Weeks
2021 OUTDOOR SUMMER SEASON REGISTRATION
You can choose to register for
- 18 WEEKS for the 7×7 league
- 8 WEEKS for the 5×5 league
THE PAYMENT FOR TEAM FEES IS AS FOLLOWS:
Registration fees – no-refundable (exception: if we have to cancel the league due to government bans, all pro-rated fees for played matches will be refunded)
One (1) month before the first match a link will be sent to you to make the final payment. Possibility to pay these fees over two installments.
FOR INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS, FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT REGISTRATION.
|Day||Hour||Location||League||Division||Field||Duration||Team fees||Indiv. fees||7X7 MIXED TURF (SYNTHETIC FIELD)- 18 WEEKS|
|sunday||5pm to 9pm||Ontario/ De Lorimier||-||D2/D3||-||18 weeks||$1890 +tx||$185 +tx|
|Monday||7pm-11pm||Olympic Park||-||D2/D3||-||18 weeks||$1890 +tx||$185 +tx|
|Tuesday||7pm-11pm||Olympic Park||-||D2/D3||-||18 weeks||$1890 +tx||$185 +tx|
|Wednesday||7pm-11pm||Olympic Park||-||D3||-||18 weeks||$1890 +tx||$185 +tx|
|Wednesday||7pm to 11pm||Downtown||-||D2/D3||-||18 weeks||$1890 +tx||X|
|Thursday||7pm-11pm||Olympic Park||-||D2/D3||-||18 weeks||to be confirmed||X||7x7 MALE TURF (Synthetic field) - 18 Weeks|
|Tuesday||7pm to 11pm||Olympic Park||-||D2/D3||-||18 weeks||$1890 +tx||$185 +tx|
|Wednesday||7pm to 11pm||Olympic Park||-||D1||-||18 weeks||1890 +tx||185 +tx||7x7 MIXED CORPORATE TURF (Synthetic FIELD) - 18 Weeks|
|Tuesday||7pm to 11pm||Olympic Park||-||D2/D3||-||18 weeks||1890 +tx||X||5x5 MIXED TURF (Field Synthetic) - 2 x 8 Weeks|
|Wednesday||6pm to 10pm||Olympic Park||-||D2/D3||-||8 weeks
|NEW 11X11 MALE TURF (SYNTHETIC FIELD) - 18 WEEKS|
|Dimanche||5pm to 8pm||Olympic Park||-||D2||-||18 weeks||2790 +tx||League to be confirmed according to demand|
DESCRIPTION OF LEAGUES & DIVISIONS
All of our leagues are arbitrated by qualified arbitrators.
D1: Elite / Pro.
D2: Intermediate / Elite.
D3: Leisure / Intermediate.
Mixed: minimum 1 girl in the field at all times.
Corporate: Only CORPORATE teams are allowed in this league.
All of our matches are played on high quality synthetic fields within a maximum of 5 minutes walk from a metro station.
GAME TIME: Two halves of 25 minutes per evening in the time slots indicated.
Rêves Passion Montreal is a non-profit organization, so all league profits are used to develop our children’s program, providing them with free access to soccer.
For reasons of logistics and good organization of the league the reimbursement policy below will be applied for all registrations (individual and per team).
- A registration is only validated once the payment is completed
You can cancel your registration before the first game of the season. Costs will however be retained:
- Team registration: once the team has registered $ 400 corresponding to the reservation fees remains non-refundable at all times, if the cancellation is made less than 10 days before the first game 50% of the registration fees are retained and if the cancellation is made less than 5 days before the first match and for the rest of the season, no refund will be made, even if players are injured during the season or leave the country.
- Individual registration: if an individual player cancels his registration less than 14 days (2 weeks) before the first match, a 15% fee will be retained, for any registration canceled less than 7 days before the first match, no refund will be made, even if the player is injured during the season or leaves the country.
- No exception will be made for the smooth running of our league.
- Any player who signs up has read and accepted our policies. Any captain entering a team is responsible for making all of these players aware of these rules.
- We remind you that the league declines all responsibility in the event of injury during its matches. Each player is therefore responsible for being personally insured