A program in 5 activities
Most of our profits from the adult league are used for this children’s program. Our program contributes to the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 5 : achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
The program includes several activities, each of which meets short, medium and long-term objectives.
Online workshops (New !)
Aware of the current situation linked to COVID-19, we have updated and adapted our version of the “NO OFFSIDE GIRLS” program.
Discover fun and creative online workshops for girls and boys from 8 years old. Sign up and participate in a new adventure every Monday, for 10 weeks.
Through the online program, we want to:
- Strengthen through sport, self-esteem, tolerance and the integration of girls in sport activities;
- Increase the positive attitudes and behaviors of young people and improve their teamwork skills;
- Strengthen and promote better interaction of young people with their living environment in a context of vulnerability thanks to soccer principles;
- Fight against all forms of discrimination and promote the social inclusion of minorities and girls in particular;
Urban Soccer for Dreams and Hope
Urban Soccer for Dreams and Hope is our main activity. Our intervention is a support / complement at the heart of soccer activities in less favored community centers. We offer our Urban Soccer methodology (Inspired by the Football3 methodology) of a minimum of one hour of intervention per week in each MIXED group participating in the program.
- Two training and match seasons (spring and fall)
- Sessions of 8 to 10 weeks each
- Access to regular mixed soccer practice
- From 6 to 16 years old
No offside girls
Since 2019, this has been a new pilot program. Indeed, we have decided to set up 100% female workshops with the main mission of promoting the practice of female soccer by offering all girls and teenagers in Montreal a favorable environment to reach their full potential and make soccer an activity. regular physical.
- Practice dedicated to girls – 100% feminine. Soccer workshops combined with fitness, zumba, kick boxing or basketball workshops led by female facilitators.
- Round tables for discussion and discussion with all the stakeholders (schools, partner centers, soccer clubs, politicians in the boroughs) and wishing to collaborate in the implementation of our workshops.
- From 7 to 25 years old
Pro urban league
This is a league set up to keep teenagers motivated and allow them to continue their sports activities. We want to allow our youth to transition from the main program once their age no longer allows them to benefit from training at the community centers. Teams are made up for these young people aged between 16 and 18 are integrated into an adult soccer league.
- Integration in an adult team league
- From 16 to 25 years old
Play like a Pro
In order to stay active during the school vacation period, we offer introductory soccer workshops and the establishment of fair play rules within the day camps. These workshops allow children and animators to discover soccer with our own methodology (Urban Soccer for Dreams and Hope) and thus motivate them to join us during the fixed after-school activities.
- Professionally managed practice
- Mixed or 100% female workshops depending on demand
- From 6 to 16 years old
Urban Soccer Festival
This festival aims to bring together all the participants in the program of the year, all activities, age, and gender combined. Having rarely the opportunity to play real tournaments, this festival offers them the chance to play real games against other community centers partners, to perfect their technique during soccer games also to invite loved ones to take part, and to put into practice the self-refereeing methodology taught during the year.
- Reunion of all program participants
- Reunion of federated clubs and families
Are you a community center ?
If you are a community center with a regular soccer activity and you have at least 7 motivated players at each practice, then join our program! Contact us for more details and we will be happy to meet with you and explain the course of our season, our work methodology and what we can offer to your community center.
Vous êtes un centre communautaire avec une activité régulière de soccer et vous avez au moins, 7 joueurs motivés à chaque pratique? Alors rejoignez notre programme! Contactez-nous pour plus de détails et nous nous ferons un plaisir de vous rencontrer pour vous expliquer le déroulement de notre saison et notre méthodologie de travail.